Terms and Conditions
To make a reservation more than 90 days prior to arrival we require a non-refundable fee of $200, which is applied to the rent. All balances are due 90 days in advance of occupancy or immediately if the reservation is made within that time period. A city/state lodging tax of 9% is assessed on the daily rate. In addition, customers are assessed a cleaning fee which covers the cost of cleaning after your stay. For security purposes, a credit card is required to be on file for any damages that may have occured during your stay, or excessive cleaning that may be required. We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover cards.
It is important to understand our cancellation policy before making your reservation. All cancellations will result in loss of your $200 reservation fee. If a cancellation is received less than 90 days from your arrival date, it may result in forfeiture of your rent if we are unable to re-rent the property for the same dates. However, if we can rebook the days canceled, your fees will be returned minus the $200 reservation fee.
Minimum booking requirements for The Resort are generally two days from September into June. A single night booking may be possible if two consecutive nights are not available. Reservation must be made at a minimum of 48 hours in advance. During July and August there is a four night minimum stay unless fewer nights are available. Some exceptions may apply so please contact Seaside Vacation Condos about shorter stays during the summer.
Below is the formal listing of our policies:
Seaside Vacation Condos Terms and Conditions for Lease
- Agreement: Rental contracts will be sent via email unless requested otherwise by renter. For phone reservations renters may cancel without fee within 48 hrs of the booking date if unwilling to agree to the stated dates and terms of the agreement. Failure to notify us of cancellation within this time period implies agreement to all policies.
- Pets: No pets are allowed on the premises.
- Smoking: Renters may only smoke outside the building.
- Occupancy: The Maximum Occupancy of all condos may not be exceeded with occupants or visitors at any time. The premises are to be occupied only by those parties listed on the rental agreement. Only adults (25 years old and older) may reserve and occupy a vacation condo.
- Payment: All balances are to be paid 90 in advance of arrival. If payment is not received by that deadline, it will automatically be charged to the guest's credit card.
- Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel you will forfeit $200.00. If you cancel "within" the 90 days prior to your arrival date, this will result in forfeiture of all rental fees unless the property is re-booked for those days.
- Transfer: Rental Agreements are non-transferable to another party.
- Behavior/Damage: Do not permit any acts on the premises that violate any state law or rules of the management. Do not destroy, damage, deface, or remove any contents or permit any person to do so. Guests are liable for all damages to furnishings and the property. Guest agrees to costs for repair of damage to be charged to their credit card.
- Noise: No guest shall create or permit to any nuisance. Please respect the rights of the other guests restricting sound and noise to a reasonable volume. Obey all rules of the condominium property.
- Disclaimer: Seaside Vacation Condos assumes no liability for damages, expenses or inconveniences due to loss of services out of its control.
- Termination: Guests shall use the premises only as a dwelling. Violation of terms of lease is grounds for notice to vacate the dwelling and to terminate this agreement.
- Loss: Upon departure, inventory of all furnishings, appliances dishes etc. will be taken. Any missing or broken items may be charged to the guest's credit card.
- RV/Boats: Trailers, Campers, RV's, tents or Boats are not allowed on or parked near the premises. Public RV/Trailer /Boat parking is located at Broadway and Hwy 101 next to the Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau.
- Doors Locked: Doors should be kept locked when the property is not occupied.
- Legal: In the event Seaside Vacation Condos must bring action to enforce any provision of this agreement, SVC shall be entitled to costs and fines plus reasonable attorney's fees.